Team / Dedicated / OTR / Line Haul / Class A CDL driver / No touch / Dry van
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $1500 - $2500 total average weekly pay per team
- 3000 - 6000 average miles per week per team
- Line haul
- Company driver (team)
- Dry van
- 6 days on, 1 days off
- 5 - 7 required days out
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- 80% drop and hook
- 20% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are not allowed
- Riders are not allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 50 - 99 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 71 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have manual restriction
- OTR experience
- at least 6 months in the last 18 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...