Compensation: $97,380.00 - $140,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Employment type Regular / Permanent
3006 Northup Way
Bellevue, WASHINGTON, 98004-1445
Reference Number- req13312
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
* Bachelor of Engineering, PE (P. Eng. In Canada) registered or working towards qualification.
* 10+ years of engineering experience in a process industry such as water treatment, food & beverage, chemicals, oil & gas, etc. specifically executing projects as a systems integrator.
* Experience with the following markets: municipal water and wastewater treatment, EPC projects, oil & gas, chemical, or power.
* Strong aptitude for planning, organizing, scheduling, assigning and evaluating the work of subordinates coupled with clear, concise communication and presentation skills.
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be willing to travel 20% of the time within US and Canada.
* Comfortable working in a multiple disciplinary team environment across different offices/geographical regions.
* Extended technical knowledge in the field of hazardous location technologies, as well as industrial control systems.
* Expertise with flow theory, calculations, selection and sizing.
* Expertise with various pressure theories calculations, selection and sizing.
* Expertise with control valve theory, calculations, selection and sizing.
* Experience with SAP is an asset.
What will you be doing?
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere and now has more than 50,000 customers and 10,000 employees around the world. For more than 100 years SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
We offer a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SUEZ WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As an instrumentation engineer, you are accountable for all instrumentation aspects of engineering necessary to deliver custom water treatment systems to industrial and municipal customers. You will work and collaborate with a dedicated team of engineers and designers from North America and India to ensure on time and on budget execution of the instrumentation engineering tasks on the project.
As an instrumentation engineer, you represent the engineering organization in working with the Project Lead Engineer to manage and steer the project toward successful completion throughout all phases of the project including engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, and commissioning/startup; while complying to company standards, pr
To view the full job description please use the link below:
Associated topics: ecotoxicology, environmental, environmental effect, environmental protection agency, epa, hazardous material, landfill, waste management, wastewater, water
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...