Quality Inspector 1
Compensation: $74,180.00 - $100,850.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Now Hiring! Apply Today!
DON T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP AWAY!!
Do you have Assembly experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity to challenge yourself and grow your skill set? Volt Workforce Solutions in partnership with an Auburn manufacturer is in search of a Quality Inspector so please apply today!
- Performs crimping, soldering and harnessing or wire assemblies
- May perform various assembly operations such as mechanical assembly, prep, machine operation, etc.
- Reads and understands technical drawings, procedures, and industry standards
- Demonstrates a high level of creativity; continuously looks for ways to improve and increase quality and efficiency
- Ensures quality of all incoming and outgoing projects
- Operates all equipment according to manufacture and safety requirements
- At least 3 months of related Assembly experience required
- Knowledge of IPC-A-620 standards
- Experience and understanding of various manufacturing equipment and processes
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend engineering drawings, schematics and assembly documents
- Can lift and move up to 30 lbs.
- Organized and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
To learn more about Volt, please visit:and to see more of our job postings, please visit:
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements:
Associated topics: compliance, construction, inspection, inspector, inspector surveyor, instrument, land, measure, rpls, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...