Compensation: $62,340.00 - $98,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
VOLT's client is looking for a Helpdesk Tech.
This is a 6-12mo Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at . Start here to see much more: .
- Responsible for all levels of technical support for the assigned core system. Cross-train and knowledge share with Tier 1 support employees.
- Coordinate the implementation of assigned core software release enhancements and coordinate associated, needed changes.
- Coordinate the testing of assigned core software releases prior to installation.
- Oversee all modifications of assigned core system by working with various business units to ensure all information and new products are defined in the software.
- Provide documentation of custom core software changes and coordinate distribution of documentation. Analyze core software functionality, recommending changes and additions to provide more efficient utilization.
- Partner with product vendors in resolving issues and implementing changes to assigned software.
- Maintain an organized and systematic approach to project task completion while managing multiple projects and tasks concurrently. Act as a liaison between departments and I.T.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as an IT Analyst, or related experience.
- Knowledge of core/application software, including transaction processing, usage, maintenance, and communication.
- Understanding of IP and Gateway structures.
- Experience supporting, deploying, imaging Windows 7 extensive PC knowledge, including hardware configuration, understanding of directory tree structures, memory manager function/configuration, software installation, file edit/modification, system backup, and login script. extensive knowledge of
- Microsoft Office Software and Network.
- Knowledge of scripting and the ability to apply it to continuous improvement.
- Knowledge with new service requests, company wide print management, and new hardware/software testing and deployment. ability to understand and empathize with all levels of employees.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently without immediate supervision.
- Must possess strong organizational, strong interpersonal, support/training, and listening skills.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: and to see more of our job postings, please visit:
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: desktop, help, help desk, service, systems administrator, technical support, technical support specialist, technician, technician iv, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...