Social Worker (Master's Degree)
Compensation: $57,425.00 - $92,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Social Worker is responsible for assessing and providing support and intervention for the social and emotional needs of patients and their families to promote continuity of care and services. Work includes professional activities such as psycho-social assessment, mental health evaluation & referral, crisis intervention, environmental assistance, patient advocacy, after-care planning and others of similar scope and complexity, depending on the assigned work unit.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:Education:
Master's Degree in Social Work required
If working in Home Health/Hospice setting, Master's degree required.Experience:
One year of experience in health care setting preferred.Licenses/Certificates/Registration:
- Current LICSW-Washington State, Licensed Advanced SW-Washington State or Current Counselor Agency Affiliated Registrations within 60days of hire-Washington State required
- BLS required based on location. Required for: outpatient environments (Compass Care, Early Intervention, Transitions, Cleft Lip & Palate, North Star Lodge/Oncology Care, Signal Health & Spiritual Care)
- Current Washington State driver's license and proof of insurance if applicable to location
- Cell phone for use during working hours, car for travel to and from home visits during shift if applicable.
Virginia Mason Memorial, part of the Virginia Mason Health System, is made up of a 226-bed hospital as well as 20+ primary care and specialty care practices/services. We are a nonprofit community hospital that has served Central Washington's Yakima Valley for more than 60 years. We are seeking remarkable employees with a passion for patients and customer service to add to our growing team!
We offer a three-tier benefit plan including medical, dental, vision coverage, plus a generous 401K plan (with matching!), life insurance options, competitive compensation, an employee wellness clinic and leadership development and education.
Why do we do what we do? As the region s leading health care provider and Yakima s largest employer, we believe that by improving health, we can transform Yakima! Our vision is to 'create healthy communities one person at a time.' This means that each member of our award-winning team works to provide our patients, and their families, with the best medical and individual care possible. We work together to demonstrate our values of Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Stewardship, and Innovation for everyone who walks through our doors, patients and coworkers alike. We would love to hear from you!
Virginia Mason Memorial provides reasonable accommodations to assist qualified individuals in order to perform the essential duties/requirements their job requires. The description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements and serves as merely a summary rather than a complete listing of duties. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions may change as needs evolve. This job description does not constitute a contract as employment is at will.
Associated topics: addiction, behavioral healthcare, case, clinical, counselor, disabilities, lcsw, lmsw, mental, msw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...