- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- $79,810.00 - 112,530.00 / Year *
- 7701 44th Ave NE
- Seattle, WA 98115
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Job Number: 190174
Department: Observation Unit
At Virginia Mason our Registered Nurses blend skill, expertise and critical thinking with care, compassion and personal relationships to truly connect with their patients. Ours is a culture that fosters learning and innovation, and challenges you to reach your full potential.
Our Registered Nurses, physicians and other team members collaborate to provide the most positive patient experience possible. As the experts on the front line of patient care, you will have the opportunity to provide input and insight in creating change, improving process and reshaping the way our patient care is delivered. At Virginia Mason you'll be able to grow personally and professionally as you make a dramatic difference in the lives of others.
* The registered nurse provides high quality, skilled nursing services
* Assists the patients to achieve optimum health and functional health status following an illness requiring hospitalization.
* Collaborating with physicians and other health care professionals, the Registered Nurse prepares the patient and familyfor discharge to home or another setting for continued care.
* Current WA State RN license is required.
* 1 or more years recent RN experience with acute care patients.
* CPR certification is required every two years or as specified by the work.
* Other certifications may be required for specialty areas.
Preferred Qualifications: ACLS and BSN Strongly preferred.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Associated topics: asn, coronary, hospice, intensive, neonatal, recovery, registed, staff nurse, transitional, unit