Via Driver Partner – Start Now
Employment Type: Full-Time
Driver Partner - Ben Franklin Transit Service ($100 promotion)
Earn a $100 onboarding promotion and daily guaranteed rates driving for Via in the Tri-city area! Via uses app-based technology and operational experience to make transportation more efficient. We are reinventing shared rides to help reduce congestion, lower emissions and get passengers to their destinations efficiently. We operate an on-demand service that connects to essential services & Ben Franklin’s Transit service on April 20th, 2020, and are looking for amazing new independent contractor driver-partners to register to provide service on the Via platform in the Tri-city area!
Why drive with Via?
- Earn a $100 onboarding promotion*
- Enhanced safety measures including vehicle cleaning, social distancing, and online on-boarding
- Eligible to earn daily guaranteed rates.
- 24/7 Live Support from real people.
- Lease a new vehicle from our vehicle partner on an hourly basis
- Driver Partners are independent contractors and have the flexibility to choose which days they provide service with no minimum weekly commitment.
Description of Driver Partner Services:
- Provide shared rides to the Tri-Cities community by connecting riders with essential services and the Ben Franklin Transit system through the Via platform
- Operate an eligible vehicle to pick-up and drop-off passengers while staying on in-app routing
To become a Via Driver Partner in the Tri-City area, you must meet the following minimum regulatory criteria and Ben Franklin Transit requirements…
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Have more than five years of driving history
- Pass a background check (SSN needed)
- Will lease and drive a vehicle a vehicle partner's fleet
- Agree to abide by all applicable federal and local regulatory requirements, including those applicable to Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick-area transportation network company driver partners
*New Via driver partners will be eligible to earn a $100 onboarding promotion if they complete all of the following steps:
- Attend our online onboarding session, and
- Complete their background check application, and
- Fill out a UBI (Unified Business Identifier) application, and
- Apply for a Pasco TNC permit, and
- Take a qualifying drug test
This promotion is subject to change at any time.
Loading some great jobs for you...