Senior Technical Analyst
Compensation: $82,190.00 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Technical Analyst- Epicor ERP 10
Verathon is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst for our applications support team in the Information Technology organization. The Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing, and supporting Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. This position requires a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge to understand the detailed relationships between applications, data and the business processes. This position will work closely with functional departments and Information Technology to ensure business requirements and technical resources are combined to produce successful systems implementations.
- Collaborate with all business functions to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the company s ERP system.
- Provide technical/functional analysis, design, configuration and testing support for Epicor ERP 10 system and the other 3rd Party/Custom Applications in scope.
- Collaborate with other analysts and business units to develop and manage processes for continued advancement of the company's use of the Epicor technology, establishing best practices within the user community.
- Provide in-depth technical/functional solutions to business leaders and IT management that ensure development and configuration of efficient application systems in accordance with established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Provide day to day support of the Epicor ERP system including applying patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future functionality and capabilities around Epicor ERP system.
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation, test plans and test scripts for Epicor ERP system.
- Adhere to established System Development Life Cycle and Computer Systems Validation Policy and Procedures when implementing system changes.
- Assist in developing technical, user, and training material in accordance with the company's Good Documentation Practices Policy and Procedures and Training Policy and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, accounting, computer science or a related field. Sufficient work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5 years of experience implementing, administering, managing and/or supporting ERP systems in a manufacturing environment, preferably in medical device or other regulated industry.
- 3 years of experience with Epicor version 9 or 10.
- Critical thinker who engages in team discussion to work through problem solving or process improvements.
- Successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through obstacles in a matrix organization.
- Utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges.
- Knowledgeable in using SQL to query databases to help with research and troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience creating and supporting Epicor BPM s and BAQ s
- Experience with a variety of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and SDLC best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English). Able to write clear and concise reports and business communications.
- Strong ability to define and apply technology concepts to practical situations.
- Able to learn new computer applications and technologies quickly.
- Proven integrity with recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail and well organized.
- Able to deal effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Loading some great jobs for you...