Executive Director (Healthcare)
Compensation: $217,890.00 - $217,890.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Log back in!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (HEALTHCARE)
Job Locations US-WA-Renton
Construction / Project Management
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
The Executive Director (Healthcare) provides for the national development, planning, strategy, project, and organization operations as part of the Operations Group. Works in a leadership and collaborative capacity with other Vanir departments, Regions/Areas and staff to lead development and project operation initiatives. Maintains management and strategic focus for the successful pursuit, strategy, marketing, contracts, and acquisition of new business for Vanir Construction Management. Functions as a leader for corporate and project operations, including entities of Operations, Regional/Area Projects and other departments as assigned. May supervise office/field staff, administrative staff, project staff, and sub consultants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Excellent knowledge and experience leading marketing and business development activities for pursuit of program/project services, construction, and related AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) deliverables. Must be familiar with multiple project services, project types, and market segments complementing Vanir Construction Management s lines of business and pursuits.
* Strong familiarity of project development to include contracts, design, and construction management, project systems, project delivery, and specifications to ensure relation to business pursuits.
* Primary contact and liaison for potential clients, owners, and principal partner entities for the marketing, business development, and contracts to Vanir Construction Management.
* Develops specific criteria, procedures, documentation, contracts, related strategy, approach, and means for the project pursuit.
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Ban The Box Act/Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Employer's Job# 2020-3032
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Associated topics: ceo, district manager, executive, executive director, general management, manager i, manager iii, manager iv, overall, regional vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...