What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, by means of robotic process automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning backed by enterprise grade platform and cloud services. Our customers and partners include many Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable, well-funded (Series C valuation at $3B) and offer great benefits.
This is a perfect moment to join one of the fastest growing global companies in technology space. We are on track to be world's premier large enterprise software company.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to be part of our team in Bellevue, with a winning attitude, demonstrating initiative and encouraging collaboration.
Scope of activities
* Own meeting scheduling, AR/VR set up
* Greeting and welcoming incoming guests/partners/customers
* Ensure a complete and reliable systematic storage of domestic documents (invoices, order forms, delivery documents)
* Assist in the set up and relationship with local suppliers
* Prepare expense reports, process vendor invoices related to department budget and events, and order department supplies;
* Position requires a candidate with strong English, computer and Internet research skills, excellent
interpersonal skills, ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management staff, outside clients and vendors.
What we expect from you (must have)
* 2-3 years of related job experience, ideally in a tech company
* Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude who works well with others
* Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
* Good judgment and problem-solving skills
* Strong planning and decision-making skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel is required
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.