Regional Vice President - Mutual Funds (Kelso)
Compensation: $126,480.00 - $190,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Description Summary
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity and heart to everything that we do - and to the communities where we live and work. We believe that achieving a secure future requires both smart financial planning and a healthy lifestyle. The solutions we offer help our customers throughout their lives, whether it is saving and investing, protecting themselves and their loved ones, or preparing for an active and meaningful retirement.
Are you a self-starter that wants to join a company with advancement opportunities within?
If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do:
As a Regional Vice President you will be responsible for achieving sales goals within a specified territory by providing sales and marketing support, customer service, and education on Transamerica products and services. The focus will be on driving revenue growth and supporting the mutual funds products located in their assigned territory.
- * This specific territory will be responsible for supporting Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska**
Job DescriptionWhat Success Looks Like:
What You Need:
- Develop new business and maintain existing business relationships by conducting in-person sales meetings.
- Provide advisers with up-to-date information on Transamerica products and business building ideas.
- Reach out to prospective advisers within market to grow Transamericas sales and market share.
- Manage business in partnership with Internal Wholesaler.
- Allocate resources provided by Transamerica Capital, Inc.
- Participate in Transamerica national and summer sales conferences, bi-annual regional sales meetings, training, and sales meetings as required.
- Stay compliant in accordance with Transamerica Capital, Inc. rules, policies and procedures.
- Stay current on Transamerica products.
- Bachelors degree in a business field or equivalent experience
- Five years of sales experience in the financial services industry
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, and 63
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient using technology
- Masters degree
- External wholesaling of financial services products
- Work remote from home
- Extensive travel within defined territory to visit clients and prospects
This job description is not a contract of employment nor for any specific job responsibilities. The company may change, add to, remove, or revoke the terms of this job description at its discretion. Managers may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed. In the event an employee or applicant requests or requires an accommodation in order to perform job functions, the applicable Human Resources Business Partner should be contacted to evaluate the accommodation request.What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package: Its our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As youll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits: Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits: Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers
Associated topics: benefit, employee, enrollment, hr, hunter, interview, recruiter, talent accquisition, talent management, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...