Compensation: $129,220.00 - $129,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Designer is responsible to contribute to a range of projects, including but not limited to logo design, brand development, style guides, iconography, illustration, environmental graphics, and packaging. The Designer is responsible to concept, illustrate and work with a developed brand standard and create unique designs for a variety of mediums.
- Participate in the creative process from original concepts to final implementation for new and established brands.
- Execute the creative development and production of a wide variety of print, digital and interactive marketing and advertising campaigns, and media deliverables and executions.
- Contribute to creative workflows including creative ideation, development, concept execution and final file production and/or quality assurance
- Communicate high level concepts through words.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and internal quality control process.
- Dedication to uphold graphic consistency and quality across all channels for all clients and to help raise the quality level of all work in the team.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and self-manage personal workflow to meet timelines.
- Professionally present and communicate ideas to peers and cross-function teams and clients with confidence.
- Partner with Client Services team to estimate, schedule, and monitor projects.
- Adhere to defined processes, and efficiencies within a variety of project workflows.
- Ability to implement, document, and train peers across a variety of project types.
- Adhere to and promote quality assurance practices studio wide.
- Work collaboratively with Client Services team members throughout the creative design process to identify preliminary design concepts, implement changes and review iterations, and release final files.
- Produce print and digital release-ready files based on agency standards.
- Understand client needs and expectations to ensure a successful project.
- Bring a positive, helpful attitude, with a passion for artistic innovation and the highest quality.
- 2+ years experience of design and production in the marketing, entertainment or game industries.
- BFA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven ability to apply design skills (ideation, color theory, typography, imagery, pixel perfect layouts, texture, etc.) across print and digital platforms (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- Portfolio that demonstrates quality visual and graphic design skills, including typography, and layout across print and digital platforms.
- Highly skilled in responding and rapidly adapting to changing business needs.
- Flexibility and comfort to concept on screen and a sketch pad.
- Bonus skills: Animation and motion.
- Highly motivated with a passion for innovation and helping teams build new efficiencies.
- Exceptional attention to detail, internal quality control, and excellent craftsmanship.
- A contagiously collaborative spirit. Your individual contribution plays an important supportive role in the overall project goals.
- Self-motivation to learn, with a passion for making things better. You actively keep ahead of the curve, exploring new trends and technologies and you enjoy sharing your knowledge.
- A successful track record of creative problem solving for technical and design challenges.
- Ability to lead gracefully under tight deadline pressure with strong time management and organizational skills.
- A positive, helpful attitude, with a passion for artistic innovation and the highest quality work.
- Passionate about all things design related.
- Ability to convey, persuade and sell an artistic vision.
- Ability to describe technical concepts to artists, project managers and clients in relatable terms.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly adaptable to produce a range of visual styles, project workflows, and tasks within a project.
- Proven ability to exceed personal goals and client expectations.
- Eagerness to help build a rock-solid team.
- Equal opportunity employer
- Communication - open, honest and timely, sense of humor
- Collaboration - team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellence - go above and beyond, own the work and make it memorable
- Learning - strive for continual growth and to raise the bar
Associated topics: customer, courtroom, criminal law, firm, law office, law practice, legal service, litigating, litigation, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...