Deployment Engineer - EIR / Equipment Identity Register
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Bellevue, WA.
Interview Mode: Skype
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Mandatory Skills: EIR
Experience: 5+ Yrs
Our client is looking for a resource who is proficient in Deployment of EIR.
• Technical knowledge of Client's One-NDS, NT-HLR, HSS (CMS82000), Provisioning Gateways, CSCF (CFX5000)
• Experienced in commissioning, integration and acceptance testing of NT-HLR FE, One-NDS, HSS, CSCF
• Working experience in a Laboratory environment
• Knowledge in network technologies and protocols including SS7, Sigtran, TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, Network Security, Network Management, DNS, Radius, LDAP, MAP, Diameter Policy Control and Charging
• Knowledge and experience working on Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems • Knowledge on Scripting, Shell, Perl, Python, etc
• Troubleshooting skills on Client's IMS/SDM, IP networking, Unix or Linux.
• Practical knowledge of NetAct management functions
• Knowledge on Cloud, Virtualization, OpenStack
• Aware of Client's Helpdesk processes and tools.
• Strong communication skills
• Professional and Results Oriented'
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...