Quality Assurance Tech II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: Quality Assurance Tech IILocation: Sumner, WA, 98390Services to Be Performed:
- The candidate will operate a robotic work station (the Robotic Swap Station) and the TASRS S-drive floor at the fulfillment center.
- Primary responsibilities will be to conduct integration test, acceptance test, and exercise basic performance tests of the TASRS floor at fulfillment center.
- They will help to ensure TASRS system bugs are recorded, documented, reproduced, and data collection is of high quality, while functioning in a partnership with the FC, Seattle and BOS TASRS Engineering teams.
- Troubleshooting and recovering the station will happen hourly or daily. Communication with the site leadership and the engineering team in FC, Seattle and Boston will happen several times per week.
- Logging bugs, reading through logs and error codes will be required with a potential for more advanced engagement depending on the background and capability of the contractor.
Engineering or technician background
Customer facing professionalismPreferred Skills:
- Experience with robotic arms
- QA, testing experience
- Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Performing tests on software/equipment
- Removing items, running through login information, tracking over excel
- Executed touch points
- Mild debugging scripting problems
- Robotic systems, Script writing, data cleaning, machine learning, lots of growth paths here.
- Opportunity for other positions on different teams, skillset that is very marketable
Loading some great jobs for you...