Customer Renewals Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
What you'll be doing
As a Customer Renewal Manager, you will be responsible for promoting adoption and customer retention for a specific book of accounts. You will be in a quota-based role and responsible for the maintenance renewal revenue and rate for assigned territory. You will interact and build relationships with customers to ensure they are plugged into all the resources Tableau has to offer, whether it is training, support services, new release information, events happening in the area, all to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software, with the primary objective of collecting maintenance renewal revenue on-time. Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers' deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High customer satisfaction will help you attain a high maintenance renewal rate, as satisfied customers renew.
Some of the things you'll be doing include
* Maintenance Renewal Revenue Quota: Directly responsible for Tableau maintenance renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
* Transactional Sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of maintenance renewals to collect quarterly.
* High Sales Activities: You will make hundreds of calls and emails each and every week, as you will be responsible for thousands of maintenance renewals annually.
* Tableau product training and assistance: You will be an expert in Tableau's products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
* Experienced. You have at least 2 years of account management and/or renewal experience. Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is necessary. Experience with maintenance renewal process and/or background in software preferred. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Excellent Communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills. You will have to be able to effectively communicate Tableau's value at both a macro and micro level.
* Sales Acumen. Thorough understanding of an Enterprise organization's structure and procurement processes.
* A True Team Player. You will need to work cross departmentally and be the voice of the customer. It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal, strategize with senior account managers, and build strong relationships with champions in accounts to ensure the adoption and success of Tableau within the organization.
* Problem Solver. Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue.
* Multi-Tasking. The ability to deal with a highly transactional work environment. You will have to be able to excel at time management and prioritization among many demands.
* Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
* Professional Maturity. Able to all communicate the value of Tableau to senior level executives.
* Determination. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* Forecasting Accuracy. Consistently and accurately forecasts and closes business.
* People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...