The Domain Architect designs complex systems and tools. This role will develop and implement infrastructure to
provide detailed design of systems within a DevOps team, focusing on applications and services architecture.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: \"TMUS\") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required. In lieu of degree, equivalent industry experience may be considered. Masters Degree is preferred.
* 7-10 years of related experience is required.
* 7-10 years of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence is required.
* 7-10 years of experience in Enterprise applications, PLM, middle-tier services, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology.
* 7-10 years of Experience working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
* Interacts effectively with company Senior management to effect solutions for domain
* Defines and ensures alignment and execution of domain strategy; ensures implementation is
* handed to other Dev Op team members to implement and follow patterns.
* Leads discovery or visioning phase to create a high-level design approach.
* Defines an architecture that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and
* availability within the domain. Partners with dependent domain architects to ensure architecture
* is aligned with upstream and downstream systems.
* Drives and prioritizes all escalated activities, including testing, project management and
* implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes within and across domains.
* Validates the code provided by development and accurately addresses issues reported.
* Assesses critical path and drives implementation of any projects required by the business.
* Drives cross-business responsibilities by providing proactive relationship building and end-user
* support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise.
* Builds partnerships with the business to influence their business and functional priorities and
* aligns domain technical solutions and roadmaps.
* Partners side-by-side with devs on new patterns until dev takes on ownership.
* Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
Associated topics: c, c/c++, design, design pattern, devops, java, lead, php, project architect, software architect