Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Nights) to work for the Labor and Delivery department at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for working in a team environment using a multidisciplinary approach, with a team of care providers, providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. With passion, skill, creativity, respect, and a positive approach, the RN assumes accountability to peers, and functions as a strong team player in caring for patients.
In this position you will:
* Provide nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
* Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel, as stated above, that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
* All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
* A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
* Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
* Current BLS certification
* Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
* 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the Issaquah Campus:
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive, intensive care, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.