Soliant Health is seeking an enthusiastic, independent and hard-working Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to pediatric (birth to age 21) caseloads in a school setting near Camp Murray, Washington.
Full-time: 4-5 days per week (anywhere from 30-40 hours)
Part-time: 2-4 days per week (anywhere from 15-28 hours)
· Self-motivated, positive demeanor, energetic, great work ethic, lots of patience, great with children
· Good observation skills and judgment, as well as good oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures to address a range of speech, language,
· voice, feeding skills etc.
· Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
· Caseload: 30-50 (will vary depending on hours working per week)
· Mild, Moderate & Severe
· PreK – High school
· Master's Degree
· License: WA
· Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs)--preferred but not required
· Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
· United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Eric D’Amil at (770) 776-2115 or submit application below.
Local: (770) 776-2115
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...