Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry.
Sixt hires service and sales-oriented individuals, who are excited about cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Rental Sales Agent, your priority is to provide exceptional customer service. You will learn about the customer's rental needs, and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
* Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
* Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
* Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
* Meet all sales and service standards
* Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
* Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
* Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
* Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you'll need:
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
* Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
* Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
* Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
* Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
* Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
* Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
* Must be willing to wear company uniforms
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
* Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Accelerate with us:
* As an RSA at an Airport Branch you will learn every aspect sales and customer service
* This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a high, volume and fast paced environment
* If you are a Sixt Airport employee, this can be your next step to a Senior RSA or other leadership roles