Dental Office Manager
Signature Dental Partners in Richland, WA
- Industry: Healthcare - Dental Care - General Dentist
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $114,460.00 - 58,740.00 / Year*
Passionate Office Manager needed for an Established
Are you passionate, dedicated, team oriented and goal driven? If so, then Westcliffe Family Dental is the place for you. We are a private practice that strives to go above and beyond for our patients and team. A perfect fit for this role would be described as a go-getter who is driven and takes initiative to contribute to the common goal of providing the best possible care for the patient and who works well in a team driven environment.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a friendly demeanor, an aptitude for customer service, excellent organizational skills, and computer proficiency. This is a great opportunity to join an elite team of dental professionals at an established and growing dental practice.
A $1,000 On-Boarding Bonus will be included 90 days after hire!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role within a dental office (emphasis on general dentistry preferred)
- Comfort and Confidence speaking to patients about their financial needs
- Strong written, verbal and patient service skills
- Experience & knowledge of dental insurance coding and claims processing/reimbursement; Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols/CDT codes and definitions
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping/line item accounting
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Dentrix is preferred
- Ability to multi- task efficiently and prioritize, in a busy environment
- Excellent patient service and leadership skills
- Patient and team focused
- Energetic AND critical thinking to problem solve
Available Benefits: Health Insurance Benefit Options, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(K) Investment Options, Competitive Compensation, Direct Deposit, Bi-weekly Pay Dates, Friendly & Welcoming Team Environment
If you re an experienced dental professional who is passionate about working in a patient-centric environment and looking to grow with a friendly, dedicated team, then we would love to hear from you!
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (Generally 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Associated topics: clinic, clinical, dds, dentistry, faculty, general, general dentist, orthodonist, pediatric, private
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Richland, WA!