To provide a highly professional level of technical support to customers in conjunction with the service of Flow International Corporation's waterjet cutting and surface preparation systems and to ensure the successful performance of the company's products and systems in the field. Works independently with little supervision.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical support to customers on the operation, troubleshooting, part identification, and repair of Flow equipment at both the customer’s location and via telephone correspondence, fax, etc.
· Complete administrative documentation in a timely manner.
· Adhere to company RMA policy and documentation of customer identified system defects.
· Assist in maintaining an up to date document library for Flow products, to include drawings, A-sheets, manuals, specifications, and other relevant technical documentation.
· Provide assistance to customer service by determining parts required by a customer.
· Establish and maintain a positive relationship with our distributors and customers while serving as a liaison between the customer and Flow.
· Travel to customer locations on short notice, often outside normal business hours and for extended periods of time. Overall travel may exceed 70%.
· At the discretion of Flow International, FSE may need to be on call status which requires responding in a timely manner to customers for after hour and holiday support.
· Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer
· Perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong mechanical, hydraulic, plumbing, pneumatic, electrical, and electronic skills required.
· General diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities.
· Independent judgment to analyze and solve technical problems.
· Familiar with Windows, Word and Excel, and other relevant software. Good keyboarding skills.
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and ability to professionally manage and resolve stressful situations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Positive attitude, initiative and dependability
· Demonstrated ability for innovative/creative thinking.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to quickly learn the company products and parts.
· Ability to travel internationally, including Canada.
Education/Experience and/or Training:
· AA degree in Electronics, Robotics or Mech. Eng. or a minimum of 2 years college/technical school training.
· Minimum of 2 years of recent service-related experience with Robotics, Motion Control Systems, CNC machine tools or other relevant capital equipment. Strong preference for recent training or experience with microprocessor control systems.
· Experienced in CNC programming
No Recruiters Please!
Shape Technologies Group and our companies operate as an equal opportunity employer. Per regulations, any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities will be provided. If you require disability related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information that is collected will remain private and confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Seattle, Washington (US-WA), United States (US)Additional Locations: US-OR-PortlandHiring Manager: Edward R AtallaRecruiter: Shantel Sharon…Read More
Makino is a world leader in metal-cutting and machining technology.? As a leader in the advanced manufacturing machine tool technology, Makino enable…Read More