Compensation: $96,840.00 - $168,590.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Immunotherapy Integration Hub (IIH) is a department at Seattle Children s Research Institute bringing together multi-disciplinary researchers from the \\'bench to bedside\\' to develop and test novel CAR T cell therapies in pediatric populations. This includes: laboratory-based research to find novel ways to target tumors, development, implementation, and management of clinical trials and correlative laboratory studies to investigate the impact of the therapies on patients and to provide feedback to the research team. We have the most comprehensive CAR T-cell immunotherapy research program for pediatric patients in the nation.
The Immunotherapy Coordinating Center (ICC) is within the IIH and supports the development and implementation of Phase I/II, single and multi-site, pediatric CAR T cell clinical trials at Seattle Children s Hospital and other children s hospitals across North America. The ICC spans multiple functional areas, including Biostatistics and Data Management, Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Development, and Regulatory Affairs.
The successful Biostatistician will work independently and spend the majority of time consulting, designing, coordinating and performing statistical analyses. Coordinate and direct data-oriented projects. Participate as Senior Statistician on clinical studies and/or methodological research which includes: study design and protocol development; senior statistical oversight throughout the course of the study; and preparation of methods sections for grant submissions and manuscripts.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of nine (9) years related experience or PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics with seven (7) years related experience
- Clinical study related experience.
- Statistical Project Management experience.
- Statistical computing experience using Splus, R, SASA and/or Stata.
- Statistical computing experience including the development of new statistical programs and software.
- Experience as a project or study team leader.
- Consulting experience in statistical design or clinical trials.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
The people who work at Seattle Children s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.
Employer's Job# 2020-34502
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Associated topics: biostatistics, data analyst, probability, statistics, c
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...