Salesforce Software Engineer
Compensation: $131,430.00 - $189,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Products and Technology
WHO WE ARE
We are the Enterprise Applications Team of Tableau Software. We are the development team that services the custom software needs of how Tableau runs its business. We are a fast-paced agile team of talented developers, testers, and PMs that takes Tableau's business needs from concept to reality. From processing an order, enabling the Sales and Marketing teams, automating reporting to analyzing pricing - you name it, we make it reality. We release our code using repeatable automated processes, support it after release, and educate our end-users. We value trust, innovation and our customers and are looking for developers who are passionate about building quality software to solve real world problems that will help Tableau scale.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
As a Salesforce Developer in the Enterprise Applications team, you will embed with a group of dedicated developers, Salesforce Administrators, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Program Managers to help Tableau build and support our Sales Operations and Customer Success teams. You will build, integrate, and maintain systems supporting a range of business needs. You will fill a key role in the scrum team, and will bring your creativity and experience to the organization.
WHO YOU ARE
* PROBLEM SOLVER. Business and technical challenges energize you. You have the ability to learn on the fly and a real passion for finding solutions to diverse problems.
* COLLABORATIVE. Your team is your family. You work closely within your team and enjoy working with different business and technical teams across the organization.
* CUSTOMER FOCUSED. Ensuring customer success is your highest priority. You understand that customers can be internal as well as external and strive to delight them equally.
* RESULTS ORIENTED. The result is your reward. You understand and help drive the process of delivering efficient solutions on time and of highest quality.
* EDUCATED. B.S. Computer Science or equivalent.
* 3+ years total of software development experience
* At least one year of Salesforce development using APEX, Visualforce Pages, Workflow Rules, Triggers, and other code-based customization techniques.
* You possess a good understanding of when to use declarative features (clicks) vs programmatic tools (code) when customizing Salesforce.
* Understanding of object-oriented design and development.
* YOU ARE A RECRUITER
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Employer's Job# JTO66782.1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.!
Associated topics: application, devops, java, perl, php, python, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...