Compensation: $117,185.00 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Sagetech Avionics, Inc.
Sagetech Avionics is on a mission to help maintain safety of flight across the world. Leveraging almost a decade of sales and over a million and a half safe flight hours, our tiny transponders and detect-and-avoid systems enable unmanned and manned aircraft to safely cohabitate controlled airspace, while our miniature Mode 5 IFF (Identification Friend or Foe) system helps differentiate friendly unmanned aircraft from hostile aircraft. This capability is becoming crucial as conflicts emerge throughout the world, and drone technology becomes ubiquitous.
Join our small, passionate team as we launch our next generation of products into the hyper-growth unmanned aviation industry. As Marketing Director, you will create and publicize our message, closely partnering with our Sales team to achieve growth objectives. You will get to know our customers and market segments, and craft online messaging, marketing collateral and presentations to target our solutions to their needs. Managing automated email campaigns and creating relevant content on targeted platforms, you will help keep the sales pipeline full as our new products take hold. You will engage both strategically by creating our marketing plan, and tactically through executing the plan. You will interact at the board level and at the detail level. We are in a strong financial position, and you will be supported by external resources and internal support as necessary for your success.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for:
- Sales and channel partner support and enablement:
- Developing and maintaining currency of sales collateral for all current and future products
- Partnering with sales and channel partners to identify opportunities for sales activity and executing market communications strategies to generate sales leads.
- Planning and developing content for core marketing campaigns and lead generation:
- Developing topics for, researching and writing lead generation collateral including email campaigns, briefs and presentations.
- Developing and executing market communication strategy for new product launches
- Social media: proposing topics and coordinate content creation. Posting on LinkedIn and other sites.
- Web site: maintaining content on current website. Leading efforts to define and a project to execute a website overhaul when appropriate. Coordinating staff updates to maintain currency of news and blog posts.
- Advertising: recommending appropriate advertising media and timing, and creating necessary advertising copy.
- Assisting in the creation of slide decks for speaking engagements and in some cases participating in these events.
- Acquiring knowledge of current market, competitors and customers.
- Creating and executing positioning strategy to maximize market penetration of current and new products.
- Identifying new market opportunities for current products. Creating and leading the execution of market penetration plan.
- Creating and maintaining an overall marketing calendar to include product launches, campaigns, trade shows, advertising and other activities.
- Creating, gaining approval for, and managing to an annual marketing budget. Recommending additional investments as appropriate to enhance future company value.
What You Bring
- An innate understanding of how to have fun while working hard!
- A Bachelor s Degree in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent area of relevance.
- 5+ years or marketing experience in growth-oriented technical product companies, preferably in the aerospace market. Experience leading the marketing activities in a startup environment a plus.
- Experience maintaining brand image through social media, website and advertising
- Expertise in creating and executing lead generation campaigns.
- Strong use of Microsoft Office platforms.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms required. Pipedrive CRM and Mailchimp desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
Where You'll Play
Sagetech Avionics is located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic area, where world-class outdoor activities and breathtaking scenery are right outside our doorstep. Ski Mount Hood year-round, kiteboard or windsurf on the Columbia River, or mountain bike, hike and whitewater kayak with people from around the world. Enjoy the unique nightlife of Portland, OR. Tour world-class wineries or enjoy countless craft beer creations. Whatever your passion outside of work, you ll find it here! * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...