ERP Integration Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
ERP Integration ManagerCompensation:
You should apply today if you are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues. You could be the ERP Integration Manager that this local organization woking with Robert Half Technology is seeking for a new position. If you can manage ERP implementation and improvements throughout the organization, this ERP Integration Manager job might be for you. You should also be able to lead and analyze key process improvements and work with partners in respective business units to identify and roll out such improvements within the scope of the ERP systems. The ideal candidate for this job will demonstrate the ability to ramp-up quickly and be productive by understanding the existing ERP implementation and current business process around installed applications/modules. Submit an application today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Kent, Washington area.
What you get to do every day
- Join together with various business stakeholders to roll out new processes, functionality, and ongoing process improvements to the systems
- Team up with main employees to define and realize functionality that provides operational improvements
- Draft and regulate the execution of implementation projects, including day-to-day issues, project management, and risk management
- Supervisor of implementation of ERP systems and its modules within the organization
- Function as the point of escalation for any issues related to the resolving and researching day-to-day issues related to the system or processes, requests across the enterprise, and ERP systems
- Customary status reporting to senior leadership
- Conduct with various organization employees to completely train on processes and procedures of ERP
- Charged with the refinement and update of ERP technical instructions and user documentation
- Combine resources with ERP system vendor to resolve issues related to the use or functionality of the ERP system
If you are interested please send an updated resume to email@example.com!Job Requirements:
- Solid understanding of Application Support - We want a candidate who can demonstrate ERP configuration through the development of proof of concepts in this position - Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques - Lead configuration testing efforts and help the team to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions - We're looking for someone who can thoroughly document requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes - We are particularly looking for candidates who have a minimum of 2 successful enterprise ERP implementation projects - Serve as key ERP configuration resource and ensure successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines - 7+ years of ERP implementation experience - We are seeking candidates with strong understanding of ERP modules and related business process framework, EPR Security, and inbound and outbound integrations with ERP If you are interested please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...