Creative Studio Manager
MCS Creative Studio Manager
What Inspires You Inspires Us
Managed Creative Solutions (MCS) hires curious people for whom learning and development are everyday activities. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level we champion leaders who influence and drive results. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
Where We Need Talent
MCS is looking for a Creative Studio Manager to serve as part of its professional creative solutions team based in Seattle for working closely with our Robert Half creative services staffing team (The Creative Group, aka TCG) to deliver creative solutions at industry-leading brands in the Seattle marketplace. The Creative Studio Manager will provide creative direction and implementation for various marketing programs and initiatives for multiple brands as well as support new product and market launches. This person will provide oversight of multiple creative teams and guide them on execution as well as design and deliver campaigns. The Creative Manager will report to the MCS Project Manager.
What Makes You Successful
- You are a confident creative professional in leading teams through the creative process managing the details of creative projects and talent schedules. You have been in-charge of leading multiple client programs concurrently.
- You have a brilliant understanding of the creative production services process and how to align creative services to drive customer value
- You have demonstrated ability to influence, sell and manage large creative solutions that drive User Experience / Customer Experience from concept through design and delivery
- You have a proven track record of collaboration in leading blended teams of talent that span across full-time employees, part-time employees and freelancers
- You have strong organizational, project coordination, written, verbal, presentation skills and willing to contribute to hands on creative contribution as needed.
- 7+ years creative design experience
- 3+ years of experience supervising creative teams
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working experience using Workfront as a creative PM tool
- Proven experience with oversight and coordination of creative projects
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Creative portfolio required
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing, fast-paced business environment
- Writing/editing experience a plus
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet