Customer Service Representative
Liberty Lake, WA
1+ year (possible extension or permanent)
- Under moderate supervision, provides excellent customer service with timely and accurate information and service to policyholders, lenders and agents for Personal lines products and programs.
- Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service.
- Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and communications.
- Help customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Processing payments, updating customer information, updating billing information, verifying coverage for third parties
- Ability to use computer applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced inbound center environment
Associated topics: agent, associate, call center, client service, customer care representative, representante de servicio al cliente, service representative, system support, technical assistant, technical support