Entry Level Food Production Opportunity Available NOW, APPLY TODAY!
Seattle based seafood production company is BUSY and looking to hire new trainable employees on their staff. This is a full time, long term position with stable hours and a stable schedule.
Pay: $16.39/hr to start
Shift: Both Day and Swing Shifts open!
Production Associate Duties:
- Performs line assembly operations to mass-produce a variety of fresh and frozen seafood product.
- Inspect quality of finished product coming out of spiral freezers before packing.
- Pack finished product into correct bags or boxes.
- Move boxes along conveyor belt for individual weighing.
- Allow product to fill to appropriate weight.
- Inspect label to ensure information is accurate.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to product packages or boxes.
- Place finished product on designated pallets.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...