Red Dot Corporation in Seattle, WA
- Industry: Warehousing/Logistics - Warehouse/Logistics Operations
- Type: Full Time
Reports to: Area Team Lead
Department: Shipping/Receiving/ Stockroom
FLSA Status: Regular, Non-Exempt Shift: 1 (Days)
JOB SUMMARY: Primarily assigned to either the shipping or bagging area, but may be asked to learn other roles within the warehouse as well. Performs a variety of warehousing functions, which may include: shipping, receiving, cycle counting, inventory control, supply documentation, data input, material distribution and delivery. Safely operates lift trucks and related material handling equipment as required.
- Collects and sorts parts to fill customer orders in a timely manner.
- Safely operates lift trucks as required to retrieve and store inventory.
- Conducts transactions and moves inventory to point of use.
- Operates bagging equipment to bag and label simple and complex parts.
- Maintains inventory and Work area cleanliness.
- Conducts cycle counts and Inventory validations as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years Warehouse/Distribution Center experience, required.
- Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter information required.
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Prior material handling or inventory control experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds, with standing and frequent bending.
- Forklift certification highly desired, or must have
- Good attendance record
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of various MS Office Programs (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime when necessary
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, clerk, dock c, forklift operator, loader, logistics agent, logistics engineer, trainee, unloading, warehouse operation
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!