Entry Level Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Employment Type: Full-Time
During this unprecedented time with the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our employees and their families remain our first priority.
While we are still accepting employment inquiries, we wanted to let you know there may be a delay in response to your application.Rainier Dodge is looking for new team members that are excited about working on vehicles.
We want all employees to achieve their very best self.We are looking for energetic technicians to join our team.
Are you feeling like you are not furthering your career, underappreciated, or just not part of the team? Come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment at FAMILY owned Rainier Dodge.If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Rainier Dodge is for you! At Rainier Dodge, we strive to make every customer a customer for life! Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rainier Dodge is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
You are key to that promise!What We Offer : Free College for you and eligible family members , Medical and Dental , 401K Plan , Paid time off and vacation , Growth opportunities , Paid Training , Employee vehicle purchase plans , Family owned and operated , Long term job security , Health and wellness , Flexible Work Schedule, Discounts on products and services. Our customers expect excellent service.Our customers expect timely service.Our customers expect happy, professional, knowledgeable, helpful staff interactions.Responsibilities:
* Basic maintenance to include: oil and filter changes, tire rotations, brake inspections, replacing fluids, filters, bulbs, and batteries.
* Quality vehicle inspections.
* Tire balancing, tire replacement, alignments.
* New vehicle prep.
* Minor maintenance and repairs not limited to; software updates, brake, steering, and suspension service.
Seal and gasket replacements.Qualifications:
* Strong teamwork skills
* Strong automotive background
* ASE certifications are ideal but not required
* Pass drug screen and provide insurable Washington state drivers license abstract for employment
Loading some great jobs for you...