A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
6 year(s) with a preference for 8 years of relative experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging information security metrics and reporting principles as they are applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
- Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or technical domain within this function; - Translating overall strategy by leading and managing others and performing work with significant independence;
- Influencing others both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the metrics and reporting space;
- Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver metrics and reporting activities on the local and the network level; and,
- Translating operational and managerial metrics into risk reduction.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing multiple relationships and stakeholders throughout major transformation;
- Balancing business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization;
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets;
- Defining what to measure at an operational level;
- Designing, maintaining, and refining the key risk indicators to illustrate the program’s progress;
- Measuring the effectiveness of projects and services;
- Engaging stakeholders across multiple functions within NIS to capture and analyse relevant metrics;
- Consolidating and managing of metrics databases;
- Engaging member firm technology groups to deliver onboarding of local users into NIS current processes;
- Engaging member firms to deliver customized, local dashboards; and,
- Creating and maintaining databases that track a wide variety of data.
Come be apart of something bigger then just a job! We are looking for experienced journeyman and residential plumbers to join our ambitious comp…Read More
The Security and Compliance TPM is an experienced security professional who will drive the security and compliance elements of a new initiative. You …Read More