Fullstack Engineer (PwC Labs) (Rochester)
PwC in Rochester, WA
- Industry: Information Technology - Software Engineer, Developer, And Programmer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $131,430.00 - 189,120.00 / Year*
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Demonstrate experience with Java, Scala based platforms, open source tooling, MS and/or AWS cloud solutions;
- Track security risks and mitigate and escalate them in a timely manner;
- Understand the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties, and dependencies of your team's software, including hardware platform, operating system and build dependencies of your team's software;
- Document your software to establish that future generations of developers understand the intention behind the features and components you build;
- Troubleshoot, research the root cause of problems, and thoroughly resolve software defects in the event of a problem;
- Execute NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL;
- Apply Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics;
- Apply full stack development with familiarity of continuous integration tooling such as Docker, Jenkins, Chef, and Puppet;
- Demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in building enterprise or consumer products that scale;
- Apply algorithm optimization, system security, and distributed computing;
- Build and orchestrate microservices across a distributed enterprise cloud architecture built for scalability and performance; and,
- Perform code reviews for Back End business services and assist in Front End UI efforts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, backend, back end, c c++, matlab, php, programming, sde, software engineer
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Rochester, WA!