Providence is calling a Diagnostic Imaging Manager (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Health & Services in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a Diagnostic Imaging Manager to organize and direct the activities of Diagnostic Imaging Services at Providence St. Peter Hospital and assigned departments within Southwest Washington Region. The provision of safe, efficient, cost effective, quality imaging services is the focus of the departmental operations. The incumbent will implement departmental goals and objectives, develop and assure professional standards, and assure a balanced budget in all cost centers.
In this position you will:
* Work closely with the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, to assure imaging services are effectively coordinated.
* Coordinate the daily operations through close interaction with leads, colleagues, staff, physicians, nursing personnel, and medical offices.
* Be responsible for development and implementation of onsite operations, which are integrated and consistent with the regional delivery system.
* Provide leadership, management, and direction for all services within Diagnostic Imaging.
* Coordinates operational activities of the department to achieve goals and objectives.
* Serve as a catalyst and mentor for motivating productivity, innovation, high employee morale, and commitment to the organization.
* Develop, monitor and effectively regulate departmental budgets.
* Participate in hospital and departmental goals affecting process improvement and maintenance of high standards and optimum working conditions.
* Provide imaging services for Providence Health System on a 24-hour a day, 7-day per week basis.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an ACR Certified Radiologic Technology Training Program.
* Bachelor degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or Radiology.
* Experience in the education of personnel management.
* Five years working in one or more of these positions: Radiologic Technologist, Nuclear Technologist, or Sonographer.
* At least two years in a Supervisory capacity in a Radiology Department.
* Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) as applicable to modality.
* American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Master's Degree
* Completion of Providence Core Leader Development Program; Lean Certified; Six Sigma Certified and/or Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) through Association for Medical Imaging Management.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet?\" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center?. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
Associated topics: antibody, aseptic technique, biomedical, dietician, health, pharmacometrics, physiologist, therapeutic, therapy, trauma