Clinical Research Associate - Medical Device - West Coast (Home-Based) (Blaine)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
OverviewCalling ALL Experienced Clinical Research Associates Read On, Join the Movement
PRA Health Sciences is seeking the best and brightest, nothing less will do.
Who we are: We are 16,000 employees operating in 90 countries committed to saving lives, operating in unison. We are the best at what we do and always strive to be better. We are subject matter and therapeutic experts and each realize that every big change in history has begun with a single step. The impact is real and significant, we see it every day. We are making a difference and bringing lifesaving drugs to market faster than ever before and getting them into the hands of the men, women and children who need them. When there is a team of 12,000 moving forward together with a common goal, given the support, tools and technology needed, that single step becomes a movement. Interested? Come join the movement and discover YOUR PRA.
What s in it for you in the long term?
- We promote from within We provide a career not a job.
- Culture There is nothing like it. We have many former PRA employees returning every single month.
- Tools and Technology Leading the industry with time saving, intuitive smart technology to help predict trends, anticipate needs and eliminate the need for multiple data entry.
- Security We are growing and we are dedicated to having you grow with us.
- Mentorship and Training Our structure provides support for your growth and development as well as questions that arise while on a study at all times.
- Work/Life Balance It's real; we value it. Our strategic solutions and full service models offer you choices for finding a career that includes time for your personal life.
- Salary/ Benefits- We are committed to providing our employees with a competitive salary and benefits package with yearly merit and performance reviews.
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will monitor the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of clinical monitoring experience required Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug and/or medical device (PREFERRED)
- Medical Device monitoring experience
- All therapeutic experience is welcome including but not limited to: Device, Cardiovascular, Oncology, Hematology, Respiratory, Pain, CNS, Infectious Disease, Metabolism, Vaccines, Transplant and Ophthalmology
- Experience working with Medical Device studies is highly preferred
- PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: cytometry, dietetic, drug, drug discovery, health, kinesiology, medicine, pharmacy, therapeutic, trauma
Loading some great jobs for you...