Power Design in Richland, WA
- Industry: Construction - Electrician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $64,870.00 - 100,630.00 / Year*
about the position
The electrician works under the supervision of the electrical foreman and makes sure we provide a quality electrical installation. This position has a clear career path to become a foreman and manager over a larger scope of work.
- Perform electrical installations of a multifamily and commercial nature.
- Learn and perform all scopes of large-scale projects, from distribution to rough in, trim and deck work.
- Help the overall project by providing input and coordinating with other trades.
- Maintain safety and quality standards on all installations and tasks.
- Ensure code compliance by inspecting and testing electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards or needed repairs.
- Maintain current electrical license (journeyman or master) to meet government regulations.
here s what we re looking for
- A motivated individual with an active journeymen or master electrician license and at least three years' experience as an electrician.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
Associated topics: alarm, cable, calibration, capacitor, circuit, electrical, electricista, relay, solder, wireman
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!