Full Stack Developer II
Compensation: $131,430.00 - $189,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the Department
Imagine transforming the face of biomedical research, helping patients getting healthier with digital therapeutics, and advanced medical devices in a state-of-the-art research facility. That's what we do at Novo Nordisk Research Center Seattle, Inc. (NNRCSI). Our scientists and engineers apply cutting-edge technologies to early R&D projects with the goal of bringing real change to People with Diabetes and Obesity. Such projects include applying data science when developing advanced medical devices and digital decision support solutions. At NNRCSI, your skills, dedication and ambition will help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we'll offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent, continuously learn and develop, and drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic conditions.
The team is comprised of collaborative, diverse and passionate people who have a true sense of pride in their work and are committed to helping others grow and develop their careers. You'll also have a platform to engage with key stakeholders on a global scale throughout the entire pipeline process. And while changing the future of diabetes and obesity treatment is no easy task, we also recognize the importance of an enjoyable workplace, which is why we've cultivated a culture of fun, ingenuity and innovation. And our competitive compensation package and support of a healthy work-life balance all add to a best-in-class employee experience. We are changing lives for a living. Are you ready to make a difference?
We are looking for a skilled programmer who is comfortable with both front and backend development. Full Stack Mobile Developers are responsible for designing and developing frontend mobile architecture, backend architectures and API features, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI designers for design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see digital therapeutics projects from conception to final product as a part of a larger team, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
The Full Stack Mobile Developer will contribute to the USDR vision to explore and develop new technology, product ideas, and game-changers in the field of Digital Therapeutics that may hold the potential to add value to patients and Novo Nordisk in the future within therapeutic areas covered by Novo Nordisk corporate strategy. The Full Stack Mobile Developer will engage in all aspects of the mobile environment from frontend, backend, working with APIs, integrating with 3rd party software, and developing mobile digital therapeutics applications on iOS and Android.
The Full Stack Mobile Developer reports to a member of USDR management. Internal relationships include R&D Engineers, Data Scientists, Quality Assurance (QA) engineers, and Software Engineers in USDR and Denmark. External relationships may occasionally include commercial collaboration partners, academia, and NNRCSI drug researchers.
* Plan and execute development for Digital Therapeutics/SaMD development projects, including:
* Participate in developing backend cloud applications that may be classified by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as Software as Medical Device (SaMD)
* Develop frontend mobile architecture
* Prototype frontend mobile applications to drive understanding of patient needs, system requirements, and risks
* Create servers and databases for functionality
* Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
* Ensure responsiveness of applications
* Implement development tools and technology stack to enable scalable, reliable software development inside and outside of regulated design control
* Write commercial-ready, testable, reusable code
* Produce necessary design documentation to support design control
. See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
For more details see online:URL
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Associated topics: backend, c++, developer, devops, php, python, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...