Sr. Field Claims Adjuster - Property (Camas)
Compensation: $70,030.00 - $99,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Loading some great jobs for you...
OverviewMutual of Enumclaw was founded in 1898 by local farmers who wanted to look out for each other. That spirit continues to define our company culture. Our employees are proud of our thoughtful approach to insurance, and it shows. In June 2019, for the eighth year in a row, we were recognized as one of Washington s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business magazine (based on a survey of our employees).Mutual of Enumclaw works exclusively with local independent agents to offer insurance products for individuals, families, farms, and businesses. We currently operate in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Arizona and Montana.The Sr. Field Claims Adjuster - Property will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve insurance claims. This position reports to a Field Claims Supervisor and will work remotely.We have two open positions in different locations:
Potential bonus 7%
- One will work remotely in the Metro Seattle and South King County area.
- One will work remotely in the Boise, Idaho area.
Benefits include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, cash balance and 401(k) plans with company match; life insurance; employee discount on personal insurance; wellness reimbursement program; paid parental leave and an annual bonus plan.
- Provide Ethical, Responsive, Personal and Efficient claim service.
- Adjustment of low/moderate or high complexity personal/commercial property claims.
- Litigation management of moderate to complex claims.
- Interact with policyholders, agents, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, medical specialists, contractors, independent adjusters and other vendors/partners to facilitate accurate, prompt claims resolution.
- Effectively manage workload while maintaining focus on claims quality and timely customer service.
- Recognize and refer claims for subrogation and fraud potential.
- Conduct field investigations and inspections of damaged property or accident scenes, and direct vendors in such activity.
- Serve as a claims technical resource.
- 7-10+ years claims adjusting experience in the insurance industry; claims litigation preferred.
- Adjusting skills commensurate with job responsibilities.
- Bachelor s or Associate s degree preferred or equivalent business/industry experience.
- Insurance industry designation(s)/certification(s) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products and claims related software programs, including Xactimate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Advanced working knowledge of insurance policies and regulatory environments.
This job description is designed to describe key required competencies and qualifications. It is not intended to cover all activities associated with this specific assignment. Specific duties and standards will be established by the business unit directors and managers.
Associated topics: bodily, casualty, claim, claim adjuster, claim investigator, claimant, fraud, insurance investigator, investigate, liability adjuster
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...