Subaru/Volkswagen -Michaels Automotive Group
We are looking for individuals with Automotive Sales experience.
You have the ability to sell VW and Subaru. Both brands have manufacturer money ranging from $50 to $150 per unit.
We have over 500 used cars to sell along with the the two major brand.
We are the largest single point Autogroup in Washington.
We have weekly finance spiffs that average $300 every week. We have weekly volume spiffs of $500- $800 and Fast start bonus of $500.
You could pay your bills just in spiffs. We offer two pay plans, one with a base and a progressive per unit stair step plan and one with retro commission of up to 35% of gross plus cash volume bonus's.
Michael's has the highest volume phone pops, fresh walk in traffic, as well as over 40 years of customer a customers.
We are over run with traffic because it's Bellevue.
You will have the easiest work schedule in the industry. Michael's loves to see its employees grow within the company, we reward talent and performance, so advancement should be expected for top performers If you are looking for a serious career in the Automotive Industry, look no further! Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country with a stellar reputation for sales and service.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, apply below!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay - Top producers earn upward of $150,000 a year
- Two Pay Plan choices
- Manufacturer Money
- Weekly cash spiffs
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- 2 consecutive days off
- Paid Vacation
- Healthcare Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- 401K plans
- Strong phone skills are a must.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Previous Automotive Sales experience is a Must!!!
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license