Nursing: Case Manager
MedPro Staffing in Puyallup, WA
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $66,805.00 - 112,530.00 / Year*
Travel Nurse (RN) - Case Manager (Case Manager Registered Nurse)
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Case Manager/ Utilization Review Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Case Manager setting
- Active RN License
- BLS Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The role of the case management nurse (RN) is to coordinate continuity of care for patients often as a liaison between the patient s family and healthcare organization. Work is administered in a variety of settings, including HMOs, community health organizations, long-term care facilities, behavioral health programs, rehabilitation centers, schools, and case management companies
- Coordinate continuity of care for patients often as a liaison between the patient s family and healthcare organization
- Strives to promote self-managed care and the use of healthcare resources in the most cost-effective way possible
- Ensure that the proper treatment is administered at the appropriate time in order to maximize health and well-being
About AgencyNo One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience .
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: RN Travel, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, Travel Nursing, Case Manager, Case Management, Utilization Review, Case Manager RN
Associated topics: business development, case management, development manager, liaison, plan, project, program development, project development, project management, resource development
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!