CDL A Team Drivers - Established or Willing To Be Matched
Compensation: $46,990.00 - $64,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Driving Your Best Life
Hiring Team Drivers: Established & Willing To Be Matched
Dedicated & OTR Run
What To Expect Driving For Matheson
As a Matheson CDL truck driver, you'll move mail either locally, regionally, or across the United States so that millions of people can get their mail safely and on time. You'll always know your schedule and you'll travel the same run every time. Take the guesswork out of professional truck driving and enjoy more home time. No-touch loads mean you are free to focus on what you do best!
What You Can Expect As A CDL Class A Truck Driver:
- $28/hour on average + benefits
- Weekly pay guaranteed
- Employee truck driver referral bonus: up to $1,000
- Dedicated, predetermined, consistent routes
- Benefit options to fit your needs - you choose from Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Pay & Holiday Pay, 401K, Fitness Reimbursement, Merchant Savings Program
- 24-hour support, 7 days/week
What We Require Of Our CDL Class A Truck Drivers:
- A valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 2 years of driving experience, with 1 year Class A (within the last 3 years)
- A good driving record (MVR)
- Must pass USPS background check and criminal background check
About Matheson Inc
Matheson is a leading, national transportation and logistics services provider trusted by the USPS and other major commercial carriers. We provide award-winning performance in trucking and mail transportation, helping families across the United States receive their mail safely and on time. Our honest, hard-working, team members are driven to achieve this by demonstrating excellence in everything we do.
Call Now At (855) ###-####!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated regional, otr driver, regional driver, regional driver route, tanker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...