From it's humble beginnings in 1986, and the sale of their very first Cyndi Lauper ticket, TicketsWest has grown into one of the nation's largest and most established full service ticketing distributors. TicketsWest had had the privilege of partnering and working with a wide variety of venues, promoters, presenters, and artists from across North America and the world. They have successfully provided robust ticketing solutions across each genre of entertainment, inclusive of the performing arts, college athletic programs, multi-purpose venues, and a variety of arenas. Responsibilities
Manage creation and distribution of event financial statements for promoters, venues, and city and state governments.
- Draft event settlement, facilitate distribution to appropriate parties.
- Control distribution of final settlement documentation to TW accounting department.
- Administer client invoices based on negotiated rates in event or venue contract.
- Manage box office operations and settlement services during events.
- Manage event staffing requirements on a monthly schedule.
- Oversee fulfillment of event staffing schedule.
- Manage preparation of event change banks, report safe adjustments to TW accounting.
- Control verification of daily cash deposits and preparation for pickup.
- Manage safe logs verifying safe logs balance to actual cash daily.
- Administer event contracts prior to event sale.
- Oversee office supply inventory, order when necessary.
- Supervise Ticket Service Representatives, attendance, performance and HR needs.
- Administer disciplinary action when needed, uphold policies and procedures.
- Control recruitment, interview process and hiring process of part time Associates.
- Event building and maintenance in the ticketing system.
- Assist with ticket sales when needed, provide superior customer service.
- Support box office daily operations.
- Assist the Box Office Manager with additional tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ticketing system knowledge preferred.
- Cash management experience required.
- Proficient typing skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Ability to maintain composure and decision-making skills in stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others.