Job Title: Analysis - IT Security Compliance and Analyst.
Work Location: SeaTac, WA
• Implement IT SOX and PCI controls for automation through GRC platform.
• Assists with Responsible for the design, implementation, change management and user support for the GRC platform.
• Drive GRC platform utilization through continuous improvement.
• Assist in initiatives such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits and PCI-DSS assessments.
• Maintains compliance monitoring procedures, and assists stakeholders across the business in resolving security policy issues, maintaining compliance, and implementing security procedures.
• Work with project team to coordinate new controls in GRC for California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
• Evaluates the compliance of infrastructure components and operational processes with information security and privacy policies and standards, prepares documentation of the results, and tracks resulting non-conformity and mitigation measures to resolution.
• Previous experience with implementation and maintenance of GRC platforms
• Previous experience with IT SOX controls
• Previous experience with Payment Card Industry (PCI) assessments
• Previous experience with configuration management policies and products
• Solid understanding of requirements gathering, end-user acceptance testing concepts, and documentation.
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, including the ability to create change through the use of positive influence to effectively liaise and communicate with business process owners
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...