Medical Assistant Secure Messaging (TPT, Renton Admin)
10400 SE 174th St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Description: Assist the medical and nursing staff with tasks involving extensive patient contact, such as bathing, feeding and transporting.
* Participate as a member of the health care team in providing patient care; may take vital signs; may bathe and feed patients as necessary; may assist in the therapy process such as requiring the patient to sit on the edge of the bed, assisting and encouraging the patient to work, requiring the patient to do sit-ups, etc.; maintain bedside charts and transfer information to the permanent charts; assist in the observation of patient's symptoms and report changes in patient's condition; may assist in the diagnostic procedures of patients; utilize aseptic techniques when necessary; transfer patients to and from the appropriate conveyance; transport patients to and from their nursing units to treatment and diagnostic units. * Maintain cleanliness and order in nursing units, diagnostic, and treatment areas; make hospital and pre-operative beds, assist in setting up special equipment; clean and maintain equipment; report faulty or damaged equipment to appropriate personnel; order and stock supplies; perform simple laboratory tests such as diabetic tests, stool guiac, obtain C and S specimens; perform related duties as required.
* Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience in a health care setting OR experience involving direct patient care.
* High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
* Washington State Certified Nursing Assistant OR Registered Nursing Assistant license is required by date of hire/transfer. * Washington state driver's license with proof of insurance. * Ability to provide documentation of 7.5 hours of HIV/AIDS training is required within 3 days of hire/transfer.
Primary Location: Washington,Renton,Renton Administration - Glacier 1200 SW 27th St. Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun Working Hours Start: Varies Working Hours End: Varies Job Schedule: Per Diem Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Temporary Employee Group/Union Affiliation: SEIU Service Unit Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Patient Care Services (Non RN) Department: secure messaging services Travel: No
Click here for additional requirements >
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.