TOP WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM IN NEED OF FAMILY PA
- Perform history and physical examinations on new and follow-up patients with work related injuries/illnesses/exposures.
- Perform history and physical examination for employment-based physical examinations to determine fit-for-duty status.
- Initiate appropriate laboratory, radiologic and special examinations or tests required for the evaluation of condition.
- Provide counseling and instruction regarding patient problems, referring patient to other services.
- Make complete chart entries on patient transaction, writing orders and recording progress notes which will be reviewed and countersigned by the responsible physician.
- Prepare and complete necessary L&I paperwork, fit-for-duty sign off, and/or return to work instruction.
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email today to be considered!
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, coronary, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, registered nurse