Professional Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Northwest’s leading consulting firms
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Forrest Mack
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000A bit about us:
We offer high quality civil engineering, land use planning, architecture, and surveying services for our clients on a wide range of commercial, industrial, and residential projects nationwide. In addition to these core services, we offer landscape architecture and permit expediting services, and are a leading designer of fueling systems with a national reputation for excellence.Why join us?
We are a growing company with over 200 employees and an excellent reputation in the Puget Sound area for more than 30 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in Kent, Washington, with satellite offices in Tumwater WA; Klamath Falls OR; Roseville CA, and Long Beach CA.Job Details
- Prepare land surveys, reports, and other project documents.
- Coordinate with review agencies, clients, and sub-consultants.
- Research regulatory requirements.
- Assist primary project managers in completing projects in a timely manner and within project budgets.
- Prepare site development surveys of small to large scale residential, commercial, and industrial projects, multi-use complexes, master-planned communities, and business parks.
- Currently licensed in the State of Washington, or able to obtain state license within one (1) year.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as a licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS).
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, with the ability to fully draft final drawings, including boundary calculations, adjustments, line work, surfaces, and notes.
- Organized and deadline oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in deed interpretation and analysis. Able to communicate with clients, attorneys, and title companies.
- Experience with ALTA surveys, boundary surveys, and topographic surveys.
- Experience with FEMA Elevation Certificates and LOMA/LOMR.
- Experience with jurisdictional processes and requirements of plats, short plats, boundary line adjustments, and binding site plans.
- Experience with GPS post-processing adjustments and knowledge of WSRN RTK Network, as well as static. OPUS Projects experience is a plus.
- Experience with traverse adjustments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to deliver excellent client service.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...