Float APP Nurse Practitioner Needed in Central Washington- Permanent/Full-Time (Snoqualmie)
Integrity Healthcare in Snoqualmie, WA
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
The Float Advanced Practice Provider will float between all Primary Care locations, providing coverage wherever needed. This experienced provider provides consistent, quality care in any of our clinics.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Appropriate certification.
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
- Previous professional experience as a NP.
- Valid Driver s license
Associated topics: advanced, cardiology, certified nurse midwife, clinical nurse, family, fnp, nurse specialist, physician assistant, practitioner, rnp
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Snoqualmie, WA!