The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong typing and computer navigation skills
* Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
* Effective verbal and listening communication skills
* Must be able to work 20 hours a week and be flexible & adaptable to change: The Call Center is open from 6 am - 8 pm Monday through Friday and 7 am to 3:30 pm on weekends and holidays
* Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
* Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
* Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
* Healthcare experience
* Fluency in Spanish
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive a correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 20 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Associated topics: answer, call center associate, call center representative, client, customer care representative, customer service representative, product support, representative, service representative, support