• Belong to local union hall.
• 4 years of experience.
• Work is mainly outside thus exposed to various weather conditions.
• Able to pass Pre-Employment & Regular Drug Tests.
• Stand – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for repetitive grasping – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for pushing & pulling – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Use of hands for fine manipulation – Constantly (66% to 100% a day).
• Constant mental alertness, accuracy, and attention to detail required.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team.
• Must be able to make decisions, and follow through on all assignments.
• Must use creativity, independent judgment, and organizational and problem solving skills to determine best method to accomplish desired results.
• Must be able to plan and organize work.
• Must be physically fit: good vision/peripheral/distance/color, good hearing able to understand radio commands & hand signals.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must have good dexterity with both hands and feet.
• Able to stand all day.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Work in a safe manner in compliance with Hoffman's Safety Policy.
• Good attendance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...