Cherry Picker/Forklift Operator - 10:00 AM (Full-Time)
10826 SE 220th Pl
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 10:00AM - 6:30PM with overtime as needed
Location: 20625 59th Pl S, Kent, WA 98032
HD Supply Offers:
* Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!) * Competitive Pay * Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k) * 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day) * Sick Leave * Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses * Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
* Electric Pallet Jack, Order Picker, or Reach experience is preferred * Performance and goal-driven attitude * Ability to work independently or as part of a team * Willingness to work in multiple departments as assigned * Ability to motivate both yourself and others while having FUN!
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods. * Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets * Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported. * Verify computations against physical count of stock. * Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same. * Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors. * May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
* Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor. * Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor. * None.
* Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes. * Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting. * Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
PRIDPRID151 Associated topics: loader, material handler, operate, operator warehouse, pallet, picker, trainee, unloading, warehouse engineer, warehouse support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.