Project Manager or Assistant Project ManagerCompany:
Kennewick, WACareer Area:
HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience requiredExperience:
Prior residential construction / trade experience preferredTravel:
Daily travel within local and regional areas. Vehicle and valid Driver s License and insurance required.Join one of the Best Companies to Work For in Oregon, Washington and Idaho!
For 30 years, Hayden Homes has worked hard to build a reputation for the quality of our homes and the passionate support we give to the communities in which we live and work throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We exist to Give As You Go so, together we build a strong community and lead fulfilled lives.
We have a collaborative, team centric and execution-oriented culture that encourages fulfillment, growth and empowerment. It is this balance that makes Hayden Homes a fun, friendly and exciting place to work and grow. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for aProject Manager or Assistant Project Manager
to join our team!How You Will Contribute:
As a Hayden Homes Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager, you will manage the construction of homes within assigned communities ensuring the highest standards of safety and quality as well as ensuring homes are delivered on schedule and within budget.Responsibilities Include:
- Schedule Management:Managing each project by the schedule and overseeing all construction activities for assigned homes ensuring projects are completed following the Hayden Homes systems, processes, and standards.
- Safety: Ensuring constructions of homes is conducted in a safe manner and safety regulations are followed.
- Quality: Ensuring each home is constructed within quality standards and taking corrective action when quality standards are not met.
- Budget:Managing all financial duties associated with construction projects, keeping the projects on time and on budget. Identifies and negotiates with trade partners to ensure best price for value.
- Customer Communication/Management:Ensuring customer delight through timely and effective communication and guided site visits.How You Will Succeed:
You are capable of driving results through effective communication and relationship building. You can manage your time effectively to ensure multiple deadlines are met amongst competing demands. Your knowledge of the building process drives quality, safety and timely delivery of homes. You maintain professionalism, composure and resiliency in difficult situations. You have pride in your work and are accountable for the outcomes of your work.
What You Can Offer:
Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook and Excel.
Experience: Prior residential construction / trade experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret building codes and construction documents; including but not limited to I-Joist and truss engineering/layouts, blueprints and lot gradings.
- Ability to motivate suppliers and trade partners to deliver and produce quality work within tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with suppliers, trades, customers and internal team members to discuss and document requirements/changes, address concerns and provide timely project status.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
How You Will Be Rewarded:
Hayden Homes compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Career Development: In this position, you will be partnered with experienced construction professionals providing you with training and development to grow your career in residential home building. Through our comprehensive training program, you will learn the processes and procedures necessary to build new home communities from the ground up. Our regular check in meetings and quarterly feedback sessions allow you to learn and develop as you grow.
Who We Are:
The spirit of generosity determines everything we do, from the quality of our work to the way we act as a company. We partner with nonprofits, provide the dream of homeownership to deserving families, and empower every team member to be the next generation of givers.
Hayden Homes is continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.